Tuesday, November 23, 2010

They Might Be...

Buechners afterall...

(Alternately titled, "See this, Mom, she DOES look like Jenny!")

For no real reason tonight, I was looking in a file called "misc. pictures" on my desktop. I happened to open this one, again, who knows why, because it was called "scan004" or something *real* exciting like that. BUT, I'm glad I did, because it just may prove that the girls have SOME of my genetic make up. Or something.

Check this out. I'm the one in blue. Aunt Jenny is in yellow (of course, if you've known me for a while, that's not a surprise.) Don't worry about Aunt Katie for this one...



That smile on my five-year-old face...I've seen that before. Recently. In fact, I see it about a thousand times a day...on my spunky two-year-old's precious face:


And those dark, awe-filled, wondering eyes on Jenny...yup, I see those too...on the sweetest baby in the world.

And just for the record, I loved that pumpkin. So much so that every Halloween since I have looked for an absurdly tall pumpkin so that I could re-create *that* one in my mind...the one that I'm almost positive my Grandpa Dunn helped me pick out.

Okay, that's all for now. Just wanted to share my findings. No maternity test needed. Sorry Maury.

1 comment:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.