Adele with Daddy's hat and drumsticks:
After a *healthy* snack of graham crackers with frosting and chocolate chips:
I took Adele on a "date" to see Mickey's Magic Live downtown at Conseco Fieldhouse. She absolutely LOVED the show, and sat like a little princess the whole time! (This was day 3 of my "migraine" but we toughed it out together!) I caved and spent $10 on cotton candy because it came with the Mickey hat...who could resist that? I'm glad I did, because now when she talks about our "date" she remembers the cotton candy.
Silly little girl! She was pretending her marker was makeup...
Anna got to try some "biscuits" while Memaw was here...she thought it was some serious stuff!
Anna is a little ham. (Adele always was too, I guess...) She WAS "reading" along with Memaw and Adele...until she saw that I had the camera!
"Conductor Anna" on the train Adele built for her (it started with Adele putting the pillows behind Anna "so she didn't fall" but Memaw and I thought it looked like Anna was on a train or something)
Adele helped make pizza on Wednesday night. She put the pepperoni on all by herself (while I ran upstairs to get Anna up from her nap...I told Adele to wait for me, but she just couldn't!) She made "Elmo" with eyebrows, a "boogie," cheeks and some other "extra" facial features, I think!
I discovered a new blog called bento mama, which is all about the lunches a mom makes for her children. It's pretty cute, so I decided to try my hand at it in order to get Adele to eat something healthy with her "Elmo" pizza. It worked!
Cheese!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I love the lunch with pictures on it. Is that an apple that looks like a mini pepperoni pizza?
Are you surprised your daughter couldn't wait to make the pizza? She is related to us, after all . . . even if pizza isn't in our genetic nature, we spent enough time working at pizza hut that it was nurtured in.
THANK YOU! Brian said he kept wondering what the apple was....
I thought it would be cute to have two pizzas for dinner :)
Post a Comment