Friday, July 25, 2008
America's Next Top Model?
We took Adele to Target today to get her pictures taken. She was ADORABLE! They were running very late (they told us 15 minutes, but it was over half an hour late by the time they got Adele in...) and apparently that was because they'd had fussy babies all day long. I was very worried! Fortunately, Adele was a little angel (despite having to wait for what seemed like forever), and took some really...REALLY cute pictures! So cute, in fact that they asked us to bring her back next week. They are going digital and need new digital prints to display around the store...they want to take some diaper shots and casual shots of Miss Ellie...how cool is that? I just hope she behaves as well for the photographer next week as she did today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to hit the Target and know a celebrity there! Fun!
Post a Comment