Monday, July 14, 2008

Mommy Time, Daddy Time and More Mommy Time

Adele and I went out to lunch with some girls from school today. She was VERY well behaved the WHOLE time! Yay, Baby! She let us pass her around without complaining, and only fussed when I left her to go to the bathroom. She sat up "like a big girl" in a high chair, and basically entertained herself while we ate. I remember when I would make people bring me carryout because she was such a difficult baby to have in a restaurant! Maybe it's not so bad that she's growing up so fast!

When we got home, Daddy fed her a bottle...look at how she held it herself...wow! We're working on the bottle thing so that it's easier to leave her with other people. She ate 2 ounces for him, which doesn't sound like much, but yesterday she totally refused to take the bottle, so...Yay, Baby!

It was such a nice day, but we didn't want to go to the "Y" since she had already had one big adventure, so Adele and I went and sat on the deck. The position of the sun gave us a little "puppet show" stage if we sat at the edge of the deck, so I put on a "peek-a-boo shadow puppet show" for Miss Adele. She was SO excited to watch my hand appear and disappear into the shadows. (She loves to watch the shadows in the piano room in the evening, which was why I even though of it).

Daddy's girls!

No comments: