Monday, June 16, 2008

Breakfast With the B's

(Another belated post from our trip...)

My Grandpa has "breakfast" at "The Copper Top" every other Friday, and any and all family members are encouraged to attend. We were lucky enough to be in town for breakfast on our trip! So many people wanted to meet Adele at breakfast that we had to move it to Rose's house! (Okay, I'm not sure that Adele was the reason, but it sounds good...) We had a nice time and Adele got to meet LOTS of relatives! She fussed while we ate, until she fell asleep, but Great Aunt Janet and Great Aunt Kris held her so I could eat. When she wasn't sleeping, our little cutie showed off her "stranger anxiety" to the max...oh well, at least she is getting better about going to Memaw and Gramps!

Here are some pictures from "Breakfast":

Great Grandpa looks like a lot of fun from over here! Lemme get closer!

Nope, I'm definitely happier with my Mommy!

I'm not so sure about Cousin Jessica...where's my Mommy?

No offense, Great Aunt Barb...I just want my Mommy back...NOW!

Great Aunt Rose figured out the TV trick! Now this isn't so bad!

Great Aunt Janet figured out that it works best to hold me when I'm asleep...

And Great Aunt Kris agreed!

"Memaw, are you SURE my mommy thought this was a real TV when she was little?"

No comments: