At church this morning, Adele got picked on for being "selfish"...the sermon was all about how we can serve others, and Pastor Mike talked about how babies are the most selfish of all humans...crying whenever they need anything...and then apologized to poor little Adele (who was asleep at the time). I didn't think he needed to apologize to her, she is pretty demanding! (Just kidding...)
We also visited the little nursery at church, before and after the service we met Mrs. Jackie who works in the baby room. She was sweet as could be, and Adele seemed to like her for the five minutes or so that we stayed. She tried to fuss when Mrs. Jackie held her "too long" but Mrs. Jackie made her turn her fuss into a smile....boy, I'd like to learn that trick! I think we'll start leaving her in the nursery just so she gets used to someone besides Mommy! The problem is that Adele's morning nap happens right during church. It's just so much easier for me to put her to sleep than anyone else! So...we'll see, but at least we went and met Mrs. Jackie!
The rest of the day was a lazy day for Adele and Mommy, but Super Daddy worked on several plumbing projects around the house....yuck! Daddy did take a break to take pictures of Adele in her new swimsuit, which we tested out in her little pool. I think she enjoys swimming a little more each time we take her!
No comments:
Post a Comment