I couldn't stand not being out in the sunny weather after our rain lately, but it is 90 degrees for the second day in a row, and I didn't want Adele to get overheated! Solution: bring Adele's bathtub ouside and let her go "swimming".
At first she wasn't so sure about this whole "swimming" thing, but I had her on the deck, in the sun because Daddy was mowing the lawn. We moved the "pool" to the shade under one of our trees and tried again...she loved it! She learned to splash, and played with her toys like a pro! She kept leaning all the way forward, trying to "drink" the water (or at least put it in her mouth)! So, I had to hold her the entire time, which means no pictures :( But I'm sure we'll swim again soon!
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment