Sleeping:
She is getting better about sleeping at night again, although she was up 4 times last night for some strange reason! (She just loves mommy so much she doesn't want to be away from her at night!) She has also taken at least one long nap (an hour or more...yes, that's long!) each day for the past 3 or 4 days now...whoopee!
Eating:
We started her on rice cereal about 3 weeks ago. At first, she loved it and didn't even get all that messy while eating! Then, she discovered that she could shove her thumb into her mouth while eating, therefore smearing her cereal all down her hand and arm...and then she'd rub her hand into her face. She also learned how to "blow raspberries" while eating....spitting cereal everywhere. It became difficult to tell when she was "done" eating, which was very frustrating! I switched her from eating in her bouncy chair to eating in the Bumbo, but that didn't seem to help. I knew that she was still interested in eating, because she started grabbing at my food (whenever she could reach it) when I was eating.
General Fussiness:
She has gotten much better about being happy during the day...for Mommy and Daddy, that is! My friend, Kay came to babysit last Sunday when Daddy and I had car stuff to take care of, and Adele screamed the entire time we were gone...poor Kay! Today when I cleaned up from her "swimming pool" Adele played in her pack-n-play the whole time (probably less than 3 minutes....but still). She had some quality "Daddy Time" while I took Cookie to get her nails cut...check out the adorable bow that the irls at PetCo couldn't resist putting in her hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment