After the zoo on Thursday, we went swimming at the hotel pool. Adele loved the swimming pool! She did get fussy when she was out of the water, but I think that was because she was cold. She liked to "splash" (smack the water with her hands) and liked when I had her on her belly...she tried to drink the water. It was pretty cute! I wish we had a pool in our neighborhood!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Swimming!
Belated...and out of order. Sorry!
After the zoo on Thursday, we went swimming at the hotel pool. Adele loved the swimming pool! She did get fussy when she was out of the water, but I think that was because she was cold. She liked to "splash" (smack the water with her hands) and liked when I had her on her belly...she tried to drink the water. It was pretty cute! I wish we had a pool in our neighborhood!


After the zoo on Thursday, we went swimming at the hotel pool. Adele loved the swimming pool! She did get fussy when she was out of the water, but I think that was because she was cold. She liked to "splash" (smack the water with her hands) and liked when I had her on her belly...she tried to drink the water. It was pretty cute! I wish we had a pool in our neighborhood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment