Adele slept 10 straight hours again last night! Plus, she must have known that Daddy got in late last night, because she slept in until almost 8:30. (She has been getting up around 7, but by 7:30 at the latest). I really could get used to this! I think part of the reason she is sleeping so well is because she is eating TONS more during the day.
I have been teaching her sign language for the word "more" ever since she started solid foods. I will ask if she wants more, sign more, and then give her more. Well, she can't quite sign back yet, but she definitely understands my question, and when I ask if she wants more, she opens her mouth (she's been doing that for a while) and waves her hand up and down. She pretty much waves whenever she likes something, I guess, but hey, it's communication! Anyhow, I did have a point...oh yeah, so, when I ask if she wants more, she waves frantically and eats and eats! Tonight for dinner she ate a jar of babyfood (Chicken with veggies and rice, yum!), about a dozen peas, some sliced cooked carrots, a slice of cheese (Have I mentioned that she LOVES Cheese??? She starts shaking when she sees it!), about 1/4 cup of applesauce and some goldfish crackers. HUNGRY BABY! She probably would have eaten more, but I ran out of things to give her! She's been eating like this for the past 3 days, so I'm guessing that the eating and sleeping are related!
Well, she must have "heard" me bragging, because she's crying right now, argh! Hopefully I didn't just ruin her streak!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you surprised that she loves cheese?? I'm not! She's probably a Packer fan too! (Even if she's not, she obviously inherited the cheese gene from you.)
Post a Comment