It started out as a blog recording my yearlong adventure as a Stay At Home Mom with Adele, my Ellie-Belly (Jelly Bean)...enter Anna (Banana), and another yearlong stay at home, and I'm back to teaching...a working mom of TWO!
Adoring AdeleMy only object this afternoonis adoring my niece Adele.Does she know she’s most delightful?She dances with huge push-ups,scooting herself across the tablejamming to the beat.I doubt, childless, I’m liable to getcloser to blissfulness than this,adoring my little niece dancing.** I had to imitate a poem for my poetry class; I chose to imitate Looking at a Lizard by Barry Spacks. This is what happened :) **Love,Aunt Katie
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Adoring Adele
My only object this afternoon
is adoring my niece Adele.
Does she know she’s most delightful?
She dances with huge push-ups,
scooting herself across the table
jamming to the beat.
I doubt, childless, I’m liable to get
closer to blissfulness than this,
adoring my little niece dancing.
** I had to imitate a poem for my poetry class; I chose to imitate Looking at a Lizard by Barry Spacks. This is what happened :) **
Love,
Aunt Katie
Post a Comment