Friday, October 10, 2008

Ellie's New Ride

Daddy got a GREAT deal on a jogging stroller from someone he works with. He brought it home last night, so we decided to try it out right away. Adele had been VERY fussy all afternoon (hmm...could it be that she didn't nap??) But, as soon as we put her into the stroller, she cheered up! We took a nice, long walk last night, and Adele just zoned out in the stroller. She didn't quite fall asleep, but she sure was relaxed! The fussing continued as soon as we got home. Fortunately, she went to bed easily and slept great last night!

So, this morning, I was excited to try out the stroller again! We started out on a short little walk and about half way through, I noticed that someone had fallen asleep! She was nowhere near being due for a nap, but I wasn't going to wake her up! I decided to take Cookie down to play with her "boyfriend" in order to give Miss Adele a little more time to rest. (Especially since I figured this snooze would cancel out her morning nap...) Adele stayed asleep for the remainder of our walk/romp, and even slept in the stroller for about 15 minutes once we got home!

I think I like this stroller!

Isn't she precious?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics:) It sounds like you will need to go for rides with her during nap time:)