These two are quite the pair. Cookie is really starting to appreciate Miss Adele. She realizes that thanks to Adele, she is pretty much guranteed two walks per day (sometimes more when Miss Adele is particularly fussy). Also, Miss Adele has started to play "uhoh" with her food at meal times (as in "Uhoh, I threw it on the floor"). Cookie has claimed a permanent spot for herself right underneath Adele's highchair.
It's beautiful outside right now, but earlier this week it was pretty chilly! On Tuesday morning it was 32 degrees outside with a windchill...yes, I said windchill (in October!!!) of 22! Cookie still wanted to go for a walk (of course!) so I bundeled Miss Adele up in the cozy snowsuit from Memaw and we headed out.
Yesterday Miss Adele and I had a "playdate" with Angelia and Laureli at Starbucks. Laureli just snuggled with Angelia, but Miss Adele was a busy little bee. Fortunately we got the cozy chairs with the "short" table, so Angelia and I "blocked" Adele in and she cruised around the table like nobody's business. She got lots of attention from everyone, including the workers. Only one person called her a "he", but today I decided she needed to be all pink to avoid any confusion!!! I know she's wearing yellow, but come on, those are FLOWERS on her pants!
Today we got ready for Halloween. Miss Adele has been "practicing" collecting candy. She loves putting her toys into her plastic jack-o-lantern and dumping them out again. She also thinks it's a pretty neat instrument. It took a few days before she could "shake" it herself, but boy was she excited when she figured that out!
Here she is with her jack-o-lanterns. I carved them last weekend, so they're looking a little...wilted...today. Oh well!
Here we are with Josh, Laureli and Angelia. Isn't Laureli just the cutest Princess Leah?
3 comments:
For the record, I was dressed up as a photographer for Halloween. Somebody had to take the picture.
Daddy
Memaw and I love the pumpkins! And of course we love Miss Adele too!
By the way, the picture of Miss Adele smiling with a Paci in her mouth, and Cookie licking her chops is precious!
Post a Comment