Monday, October 27, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football?

You may or may not know that I'm a Lions fan (there, I said it...you can ask me why later) and I'm SURE you know that Daddy is a Redskins fan. Well, our "teams" had the good fortune to play each other on Sunday. Let's just say that despite my loyalty to the Lions, I'm VERY pleased with how the game turned out, because I would not want to live in the same STATE, much less house as Daddy had the Lions somehow held onto their lead and won. Thank goodness we don't have cable, so the game wasn't actually on at our house!

We didn't miss out on football completely, Adele and Cookie played a little pigskin right here in our own living room (and then celebrated with a pig ear...)


I'm not quite sure how that last frame got there, but I can't seem to edit it out.

PS I'm REALLY a Colts fan and have been since I moved here. Pay no attention to that random comment from someone named Katie a while back about Adele being a Packer's fan...we know where her loyalties lie!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Look at those legs go! She's so cute with Cookie! I can't believe Cookie actually plays tug with her! But Adele didn't seem too happy when you said "touchdown." That's probably because she only roots for the Packers, and they didn't play yesterday . . .

Daddy said...

She's doing it again...

Mommy has the rights to the college football team of choice, but the pros are decided by me!

I guess it is time to order that Redskins cheerleader outfit for Miss Adele.