Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Bye Bye, Daddy!"

Adele woke up at the bright and early hour of 6:00 this morning. (who am I kidding...it wasn't bright yet...the sun didn't come up until well after 7!) I can't be too upset though, she had a new skill to show off, and she had to do it before Daddy left for work. She waved bye bye to him! It was SO cute! She won't do it again, it was a one-time only, for Daddy kind of wave! (which, I guess, is why she had to wake up so early to do it).

She's now fighting her nap (I guess she thinks that a two-minute snooze in the car was sufficient) and she fought both naps yesterday....ARGH! Why is it that when I write about good things that happen they stop happening, but when I write about the bad things, they just get worse????!!!!!

No comments: