Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Daughter, the Vacuum..

We may be changing Miss Adele's name to Miss Dyson. Since little Missy has been skipping her naps lately (which makes her incredibly clingy...read: She won't let me put her down!) I haven't had a chance to vacuum for a while. No problem though, Miss Adele...ahem, Miss Dyson is happy to pick up any stray Cookie hair that she comes across while crawling.

"Oh good, Cookie was just over here, maybe I'll find something interesting..."

"Hmm...maybe over here"

"Got one!" (notice the pincer grasp!)

"Cookie, wanna tell me about this?"

"Work, work, work. All day long all I do is crawl around and pick up after you guys!"

"Ooh, a long one!"

"Now this is a nice one!"

"Take a look at that!"


I swear, this could keep her (and me!) entertained for hours! It's too bad she also tries to eat the little hair balls!

1 comment:

Amber Connors said...

She is getting so big! Crawling and cruising - can you believe how fast this year has gone?