Today we braved the *freezing* weather and took Miss Adele to the Children's Museum. Memaw, Gramps, Aunt Katie, and Aunt Jenny all came! Adele was a little angel! She had a blast and even though we stayed out way past naptime, she only had a minor meltdown when we put her coat on to leave. She fell asleep before we left the parking garage! Unfortunately (I blame Aunt Katie) she didn't think she needed to continue her nap once we got home, so she entertained herself in the toy room while all of us grown-ups tried to rest.
"So what do I do with these eggs now?"

Adele and Daddy with "Bucky"

A kiss for Mommy:

"I like teddy bears, Mommy!"


I almost didn't take her on the carousel because she was getting really fussy, and wouldn't let go of me, but she perked up as we rode, saving me the embarassment of having a screaming child on a ride!

"Bye, bye Museum!"
No comments:
Post a Comment