This was taken on September 29th, 2007. I was about 25 weeks along. I was going to a baby shower for one of my former students' moms (Do you still read my blog, Shannon?). It was mostly "school" people. There was one other teacher besides me there (many more were invited, but opted not to go...I guess it can be a pretty slippery slope to start attending baby showers for former students' parents, eh?) And then there were about 5 other moms of former students. I had heard stories about some wild parties thrown by this crew and was a little...nervous...about what to expect. Anyhow, I was glad to be pregnant so I didn't have to decide whether it would be a good idea to drink cosmos with my students' parents! We played some shower games that I had never heard of, but they were quite fun. Oh, and I think the shirt I'm wearing was a maternity shirt that Amber loaned me.
I tag Shannah at David Drake's Spot :)
Now...I promise an Adele-related blog a little bit later, but she woke up since I started typing, so I need to find some lunch for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment