Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First Haircut

It had to be done. Adele's hair was in her eyes, and she doesn't keep her barettes in long enough for them to do any good. I cut her hair while she sat on my lap facing away from me, so it's a little crooked, but it'll grow out! Daddy got some cute pictures of the process!

Bye bye rat tail:

She was pretty well behaved for me (she liked chewing on the comb!):

It's not nearly as short as it looks in this picture, but it's not in her eyes anymore, either!


By the way, I need to thank Tisha for bringing up haircuts on the phone tonight. Daddy overheard my part of the conversation and for some reason decided that we might as well go ahead and cut it!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Waaaahhhhhh! I just discovered something I like even LESS than getting my own hair cut - looking at pictures of my only niece's very first haircut. I'm going to cry for days over this. I can't believe you cut her hair! I'm sure it needed to be done, but still . . .