...and sick! Adele was pretty miserable all day yesterday. She has a terrible cough and was pretty dehydrated all day yesterday, and wouldn't drink anything. Fortunately, she seemed a little bit better today. We took her to see a great display of Christmas lights near our house. She liked the lights, but screamed the whole way home...too close to bedtime, I guess.
Anyhow...I can't believe it, but I missed blogging on Adele's 11 month birthday...on Monday...oops! With so many relatives in town, we've just been too busy to blog, I guess.
In celebration of Adele's "birthday" we opened Christmas presents with Memaw, Gramps, Aunt Katie and Aunt Jenny. Adele pretty much hit the motherload:
"What, this is it?"

"Now that's more like it!"

"Let's get started already!"

"Here we go!"

"Yum!" (Shhh...don't tell we gave her a taste of candy cane!)

"Can I wear it now, Mommy?" (Aunt Jenny bought her so many clothes, I won't have to do laundry until March!)

I think there will be round 2 of present opening tomorrow with just Memaw and Gramps, and then again in a few days when Grandma and Grandpa get here. Our house is already filled to the brim with new toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment