...of course, she's already been up twice...
I guess I'm wiped out too, because I can't remember why I started to blog right now.
My hands are raw from washing them so much today. Eye goop grosses me out. Like I said, I washed my hands about a million times today...anytime they came anywhere near Adele's face I ran to the nearest sink to wash them. Anytime I touched my own face I washed them. Anytime I touched anything Adele might have put in her mouth I washed them....
Then I washed the towels because I figured that they were harboring some residual eye goop.
I disinfected all of Adele's plastic toys, and I'm trying to figure out what to do with the plush things she shoves in her mouth.
I really hate eye goop!
I can only imagine what would happen if anyone in this house ever got lice! (My head itches for days when I hear about a student at school getting lice. I don't think I've ever had a student with lice, and I'm thinking that's good because my head is actually tingling right now just at the mention of it!)
Wow. Way more than you wanted to know...sorry (but isn't that what blogging is for?)
Here are some cute pictures of my poor little baby. I hope her eyes clear up soon, it's so hard to look at her with those swollen, goopy eyes!
Check out Adele's wicked expression...pretty evil, eh? Cookie looks cute, though!
Can we change this shirt to say "All Mommy wants for Christmas is to be Eye Goop Free?"
You can see in this picture (taken yesterday) that her eyes were already getting puffy.
No comments:
Post a Comment