I'll be the first to admit that having a baby girl is a great excuse to have all things pink. There are some things that just shouldn't be pink, though. Namely, eyes. I guess no one told Miss Adele that. Her poor eyes were crusted shut this morning, and with her eczema acting up, she looks like a little pink raccoon. Poor little girl! Dr. Freeman says it's pink eye, and gave us some really expensive eye drops (that I get to put in Adele's eyes while she sleeps...what fun!) so hopefully she'll be looking more like herself soon!
Remember these precious baby blues?

Now, doesn't this just make you want to cry?

Pretty miserable, huh? Fortunately she's in pretty good spirits. She was tired at lunch, which is why she looks so pathetic, but even in this shot where she's laughing, she looks like a raccoon! (See her 7th tooth on her bottom right gums?)

Still want to go to the Prom, Evan?
1 comment:
Evan is still up for the prom. He rocked the pink eye on Halloween night. Poor kids - they make quite a pair. I didn't get pink eye when Evan had it - I washed my hands like crazy too. Wear your glasses non-stop - extra protection. We paid $40 for 3 mL of those drops - yowch! Good luck mama. :-(
Post a Comment