As promised:
Daddy made this video, but he also wrote the song. He used his computer to record everything, and yes, that IS Daddy singing!
This song has already "saved" me once! One night, a few weeks ago, Daddy left to go work out while I was putting Adele to bed. Apparently no one asked Adele if that was okay, because when she finished nursing she sat up and asked for Daddy. "Daddy?" she said. She started crying when he didn't come up to see her. And she just kept crying. We went downstairs and looked at pictures of Daddy. That didn't help. I thought about calling Daddy's cell phone to hear his voice on his voicemail message and suddenly I remembered his song! (I've had it on my computer for a few weeks now.) I ran downstairs and grabbed my computer. I put Adele in her crib and played the song outside of her room. Five times. That was all (ALL?) it took to please her...and soothe her to sleep!
Enjoy!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brian - don't get a complex about your song. It's been stuck in my head for days. Next time I'm in Indianapolis you just might catch me singing it . . . and then we'll have to go over who's actually supposed to sing the song . . .
Post a Comment