Things are still going well for us. My one complaint is that I haven't been able to take any pictures of Little Miss. Oh well...there's always the weekend...and stay tuned, because Daddy got her an ADORABLE onesie that I'm saving for then! I hope Adele is in a photogenic mood because I can't wait!
Adele is still doing well at daycare, and napping better than ever! Last night she was up several times overnight, but I honestly didn't mind going in to snuggle her at 2:30. Daddy took his turn about an hour later, but the little stinker stopped crying when he got to her door. The third time we just let her be. I must say, I was VERY happy that her crying spells got shorter rather than longer as morning drew closer! She was pretty upset at 2:30, and I let her cry for a little while, but it's hard to let her cry when she's had such a shock to her "system" this week!
I'm tired...kindergartners will do that to you...especially 44 of them! It's a good tired, though. And so far, I'm still as excited as can be about being back at school. Ideas are popping out of my head left and right, and I think my students are enjoying getting to know me.
Speaking of tired....Daddy and I were both so tired this morning that we forgot to let Cookie out...OOPS!!! I felt ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE when I realized what had happened (fortunately I was still on my way home, so when I found her puddles on the carpet, I knew it was MY fault and not hers....poor girl!!!). She usually comes downstairs with me when I make my coffee (ALWAYS the first thing I do in the morning!) but I think she's wiped out from this new schedule too, and she didn't come down with me right away. We're still getting used to getting 3 people out the door before 7 am, and today I dropped Adele off instead of Daddy (He *finally* got sick, so he had to go to the doctor...stupid sinus infections!!!) so that added an extra twist to our morning! In all of the hustle bustle poor Cookie was overlooked. Did I mention how BAD I feel???
Oh, and on a good note, it's only Wednesday, and I've already been to the "Y" twice this week! I'm SO proud of myself!!! (but in addition to making me EXTRA tired, it also made me extra smelly...so I'm off to shower before bed!) Check back this weekend for pictures!!!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment