So, I just couldn't resist taking her out to play in the snow again. I'm glad I did, because this time she didn't hate it. She actually liked it! She was pretty interested in looking at the snow, but she didn't really want to...interact...with it. She refused to crawl in it, but that could be because her snowsuit is so bulky! She also refusled to walk (with me holding her hands). But she LOVED when I would "jump" her through the snow. She laughed and laughed as we took huge steps across the backyard! She pointed to the pine trees in the yard and said, "dat" at them. Daddy thinks they remind her of our Christmas Tree (Yes, our decorations are taken down and put away!! Adele misses them, though!)
Afer dinner, I brought a bowl of snow into the house for her to touch, since her hands were bundled up when we were outside. She didn't hate touching the snow, but I think it was a bit cold for her. She lost interest pretty quickly...of course, it melted pretty quickly too. What she DID Hate was eating the snow! (And no, it wasn't yellow!!!) Daddy tried to catch her "yucky" face on film, but was not very successful, due mostly to a large black furry creature named Cookie. When I tried to feed her bites of snow she just shook her head "no" at me. Smart girl! She knows what she likes and doesn't like!
Maybe we'll have a snow day tomorrow and I can take some pictures of Miss Ellie Belly playing in the snow....of course, it's supposed to be so cold that going outside probably won't be an option.
This is old, but I didn't want another post without any pictures...that's just no fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment