Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finally...

It's Saturday, and that means PICTURES!!!

We had a blast taking pictures of Adele in the new onesie Daddy picked out. She wasn't entirely cooperative, but that made the pictures that we got much better!




If it were up to Adele, the onesie would say, "Green Babies Drool." She had the thing just covered in drool about five seconds after we put it on her. Argh! I'm not sure why it's facing the wrong way again, but the last picture shows the Wicked logo on her butt...my favorite! Daddy ordered me a whole bunch of Wicked stuff, but I think we both like the onesie best! I just love how Adele's hair looked like horns today too....making her look, well, wicked!

In other news, my first week back at work (school) went about as well as I could have hoped for. I was pretty worn out last night, so I skipped the Y (Hey, I went TWICE this week, give me a break!) and went to bed right after I put Adele down. I didn't actually plan on staying asleep, but I didn't wake up again until after 10 when Daddy came to bed.

Adele adjusted well to going to her new daycare at Miss Jenny's also. She started taking "monster naps," as Miss Jenny calls them...all close to 2 hours!!! And she takes them TWICE a day! She's pretty much been an eating and sleeping machine this week, and today was no exception. Daddy and I were thrilled when she slept in until 7:45 this morning, because I had been waking her up at 6, and we figured after 5 days she'd be stuck in a rut and ready to be up early just in time for the weekend! Nope!

No comments: