She took a nap from 8:30 to 9:30 in her crib (gee...I remember days when we were just waking up at 8:30....), but then the rest of the day she SCREAMED when I tried to put her in her crib...no matter how sound asleep she was! I gave in and let her sleep on me...
I started putting her to bed around 7 tonight, and she was asleep in her crib by 7:30...it's 8 now and she's still out (I'm knocking on wood as I type...)
It was raining today so this morning we went to Target and bummed around. I'm glad we went, especially since she was so clingy for the rest of the day! We didn't buy anything, but I tried some shoes on her and they were SO cute! We also got stopped by a couple expecting a baby in October and had to answer a million questions about car seats and strollers. We didn't really mind, especially since we were just bumming in the first place! Adele talked the whole time they asked questions...it was really cute!
Tonight was Dan's Fish Fry at church...YUM!
Adele loved it! She was pretty happy just sitting in her carseat, but I took her out anyway. She looked around at all the people and was so excited that she could't sit still. A girl in a bright green sweatshirt walked by, smiling at Adele, and Adele just thought that was the best...which made the girl smile even bigger at her! She was hungry and tired by the end, so she cried on the way home, but other than that, her car-riding ability is improving!
Well, I know it's early, but I think I'm going to get ready for bed...something tells me I won't be getting any long stretches of sleep tonight...
No comments:
Post a Comment