Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers reading this!

Adele must know that it is Mother's Day, because she's been an absolute angel today! We took her to church, and she didn't make a peep, even when falling asleep and waking up from her nap! Way to go, Ellie! Then we went out to lunch at Scotty's and she was an angel there as well! She did fuss a little bit, but nothing that we couldn't fix by picking her up! Amazingly, she fell asleep...IN HER CARSEAT on the way home from lunch! I took a little nap while she played with Daddy, and I got to rest while she took a nap on him! Right now she's practicing rolling over while I type...what a sweetie!

The past few days haven't been so great (I don't really want to go into detail...which is why I haven't blogged for awhile...), so I'm glad she has been a little angel for me on Mother's Day! It's the best present I could get! (and the one I needed the most!)

No comments: