Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Help is on the Way!

Actually...it's here!

I had to call in some reinforcements since Adele is still not sleeping at night. Aunt Katie arrived late last night, and while she is being very helpful, Adele is not cooperating very well. She still wants mommy to put her down for her naps and to feed her, but at least Aunt Katie loves to play with her when she's not eating or sleeping. I have yet to take a real nap (as soon as I start to drift off, Adele starts screaming, and nothing but Mommy will soothe her), but I've rested a lot today, which is a nice treat!

Tomorrow Miss Adele has her 4 month check-up and I hope we can get to the bottom of her sleeping issues. Most likely, it's just because she's a baby, but I want to make sure that there's nothing wrong with her! Well, Adele is sleeping, so I should be too!

No comments: