Friday, May 16, 2008

If Memaw had a Blog...

She'd probably write: I can't believe that the twins are 1,508 Weeks old today...or maybe she'd write 348 months...or 29 years!! Okay, probably not, but it's funny to think about my age in the terms that I write about Adele's!

I wonder if I'll still be blogging about Adele and how old she is when she's 29! I really hope not!

I've had a good birthday so far today. Adele was up a lot last night...I stopped counting after 5 times! But she slept until 7:30 (I think from about 5, but I can't remember) We ran to Starbucks this morning, and she just had a tiny bit of fussing in the car (mostly when I stopped talking to her). Then she fought her nap, but I stayed calm and peaceful, and we just rested and read books together. She did eventually sleep for about half an hour.

We also took a long stroller ride...our longest one yet! All the way around the "short" block (I think it's just under a mile). She had minimal fussing on our walk as well....so, even if her sleep habits are still not up to my liking, at least she is becoming more...portable!

She is napping in her crib now, so I'm going to dust before she wakes up (I know...what a fun birthday activity, right? But, I've been putting it off FOREVER!) I'll be sure to post pictures later, I have a ton of recent cute ones!

Oh darn, Adele just woke up...no dusting for Mommy...

No comments: