Saturday, November 15, 2008

Grandpa Time!

Grandpa was in town for a conference, so he spent the night here last night. Adele was so cute playing with him...and showing off for him!


He took us out to dinner last night, and Miss Adele was the perfect little baby! We've had a lazy morning so far today. Daddy picked up breakfast burritos from Qdoba, so we ate here and spent time lazing around, rolling around on the foor and reading books. In all honesty, Adele and I are still in our PJ's. (It makes sense for her, since she's currently napping, but I have no excuse!) The weather is miserable, it's cold and rainy. (Fortunately for me, that's how I like it...but I must admit, I guess it is perfect PJ day weather!)



Adele was sick on Thursday, she was running a slight fever and she pretty much pooped all morning long. (Sorry!) At first I though the pooping was related to the peanut she accidentally ate on Wednesday, but the fever changed my mind. I tried to feed her mild foods all day, but she threw up her entire lunch anyway. Thankfully we were outside, so the majority of the mess went into the grass, as opposed to on the carpet! We were supposed to go over to Laureli's for dinner but ended up cancelling...I didn't want her to get Laureli sick, but as it turned out, Laureli already wasn't feeling well.

Friday morning Adele's fever was gone, but she was still sleepy. In fact, she laid her head down on the ground for a one-minute snooze while on her way to read some books:

She perked up quickly and was a real cutie all day. She got to wear a new, sparkly outfit from Aunt Katie, and she just loved all of the "bling":

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad you like your bling, Miss Adele!

Mark B said...

That's a darling pic of Adele looking at Grandpa. You can see she's listening to him talking to her. Can't wait to see her in person!

Amber Connors said...

How cute is she in purple!?! :-)