Laureli is 6 months old, and can sit up, but she doesn't crawl yet. This made things just a little bit...complicated. Adele was either taking all of Laureli's toys away, or attempting to crawl on her/push her down. I'm not quite sure if Miss Ellie Belly was jealous, or if she was just trying to figure out how to "play" with Laureli. The only time she really looked jealous was when I was feeding Laureli her bottle. Adele stood right by me and pulled at my pants.
Laureli wasn't very interested in eating anyhow (there was too much to see!) so I waited to finish feeding her until Adele went down for her nap. As soon as she finished her bottle, Laureli fell asleep, and not two minutes after I put her down, Adele was awake in her crib. It took me a while, but I discovered that Miss Adele was poopy, so I changed her and put her back down...just in time for Laureli to wake up. By that point I was almost in tears laughing! Adele didn't stay asleep, but it didn't matter, Josh came over to pick Laureli up. So much for a fun afternoon with two babies! Oh well, better luck next time! (Or maybe I should consider myself lucky and leave it at that!)
"Outta my way, Baby!"
Adele "read" Mommy Hugs to Laureli:
"Wanna see the cute baby in the mirror?"
"No thanks, I like this red cup!"
Here's some quality "sharing" time:
Laureli: Adele, you have the cutest dog!
Adele: I know, and her food is tasty, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment