She's been wild this morning! She had to have a "time out" while Adele and I were getting dressed. She was SO excited about going for a walk that she kept running into Adele, knocking her over, and she'd "block" me from helping Adele once she was down. Finally I took her downstairs and made her sit, then I wouldn't let her back up the stairs with me. She actually did finally sit in her "time out" too...which was SO cute!
So, I tried to take her to see Clutch, but our neighbor was out waxing his truck, so Cookie had to stand and growl at him a bit. Then she tried to cross the street about ten times while walking down to Clutch. I think she was chasing invisible Chippies or something.
She was fiesty with Clutch, too. She growled and barked at him more than usual and pretty much had the rips the whole time with him...well, that is, after she spent about 2 minutes tormenting him by laying just outside of his fence and rolling. Then, all of the sudden she was done and bolted toward home. Fortunately I was able to catch her and put the leash on her!
She had some howling too, which Miss Adele absolutely loved!
Adele had a major fuss for a diaper change, but other than that she's been extra cute too. I have her a biter biscuit for part of her breakfast 'cuz she was naked (she peed through her PJ's and Sleep Sack!) and she tried to share with Cookie. She's so cute like that!
When I was putting her down for her nap just now, I thought she was asleep, and suddenly she spit her paci out so it went behind the chair. I gave it back and what do you know, she spit it out again. She did it over and over again. It was SO hard not to laugh, but finally (after about 4 or 5 times) I just put her in her crib. She fussed for a second and now she's out.
Note to Daddy:
She's been saying "dada" all day too. Oh, and carrying the block with your picture around. She definitely misses you!
C is for Cookie:
2 comments:
What happened to the chubby little baby who used to live at your house? This big girl looks like a lean, mean (crying) machine. Seriously. I'm waiting for pictures of her in those new outfits from Wisconsin . . . (maybe she's waiting for Game Day to try the green one out)
How do you know she's not saying DeeDee? I bet that was your first word . . . ;)
Post a Comment