Friday, November 7, 2008

Precious Moments

Better late than never...

On Sunday when we picked up Adele from the nursery at church, she was "helping" an older (or at least taller) girl push a little walking toy. I don't think that either of the girls noticed the other one, but they were both just as busy as could be pushing their walker along. Adele was actually half crawling/half holding on, so she was basically walking on her knees. She was so busy at first that she didn't see us. She was definitely proud of the "job" she was doing! It was just the cutest thing ever.

I was reminded about this precious moment when she started walking on her knees to push her own walker today. TOO CUTE!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You're going to have to start taking a camera to church! We have internet at our new house now, but I lost my phone charger so you might not be able to call. xoxo