Well, we did finally get out of our PJ's yesterday.
We ran errands and then went swimming at the Y, then I made a huge dinner...well, not really huge, but it took a lot of preparation! I made homemade potato soup. I've been toying with different recipes for...years...and finally I have one that Daddy likes! So, I made a double batch of potato soup, and baked a ham to go with it. Now I have a ham bone to use in a soup in the future, not to mention a ton of leftover ham to eat up!
Adele tried some soup and loved it, but she just kept spitting it out when I tried to feed it to her for lunch today. I didn't even try any ham today, she gobbled it up last night, but apparently has "issues" with leftover meat...she basically refuses to eat leftover meat. She'll spit it out if it's mixed in a casserole, and she won't touch it if I put it on her tray. I used to hate leftover meat too, so maybe she really can tell the difference....hmmm.
Today Adele has had lots of "Daddy Time"...which is about her favorite thing to do on the weekends!
We went to early church, then Daddy and Adele went bumming at Target while I went to a Sunday School class. I liked my class, and they found some necessary items at Target, so it was a good morning for everyone! Adele told me that she just loved shopping with Daddy.
Adele went down for a nap as soon as we got home from church, so Daddy and I ate and then Daddy brought in the Christmas tree. I set the tree up while Adele napped. When Adele woke up, she had more Daddy Time when I put the lights on the tree. She's not all that excited about the tree yet, but we think that once we put the ornaments on she'll like it more.
Out of the blue, Adele got super fussy this afternoon, we're not exactly sure why, but she's napping now, so hopefully she'll be feeling better (read: Less Fussy!!!) when she wakes up.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy that you're going to have a tree again this year! (I'm sure that it will be easier for you to decorate now that Miss Adele is on the outside, but it might be kind of hard to keep the decorations out of the reach of her little fingers!)
Post a Comment