"Ooh, what's this toy over here?"
"I think I like the train best..."
"Or this one...?"
So, Adele made some choices, and Mommy did too! There's a little kid's clothing boutique near our house and I had been dying to check it out. I wasn't planning on buying anything, but they had the CUTEST hair bows, which I'd been looking for, so I was glad that I brought my wallet! There were SO many cute ones, I had a hard time choosing just one...so I picked two! One pink and one purple. Adele loved shopping with me, and just like Mommy, she wanted to touch EVERYTHING in the store! There was an ADORABLE little sleeper made out of the exact same material as her favorite blankie with a rhinestone football on the belly(trust me, it was SO cute!) that I would have bought if it wasn't $50!!!!!! Miss Adele REALLY liked touching that one!
No comments:
Post a Comment