Saturday, September 13, 2008

Family Time with Memaw!

We've been busy snapping tons of picutres of our BIG GIRL today (I've also been putting away her "baby" clohtes...sniff, sniff...to make room for all of her fall/bigger clothes)

Here are some of our favorites:

"Hey, let me in there with all those fun toys!"
Blowing bubbles with Memaw:
Chillin' with Daddy and Cookie
...And Mommy:
Memaw, Daddy and Cookie:
And this is how she looked in between every shot:I guess we should tell her that the kind of cookies you eat aren't big and furry....

1 comment:

Mark B said...

Big Girl! I'm envious of Memaw :(
But this girl needs to start crawling before she walks. I think I have it figured out:
She's very smart... she sees all of the adults walking, and so of course she "knows" that's what she's supposed to do.
I suggest you guys crawl around so she can see it done. I predict She'll pick it up quickly.

Love, Gramps