Monday, September 15, 2008

Replaced???

I had a "girls night out" tonight and left Daddy and Memaw to put Miss Adele to bed.

I went to a "Signature Homestyles" party at Tisha's house. I was very nervous to be away at bedtime, and so I kept watching the clock, worrying about how everything was going. Eventually I did forget about the clock and I managed to have a good time. I wanted to buy just about everything, but since I couldn't figure out where to start I came home empty handed...

The second I left, I was on the phone with Daddy, checking in on how everything went. He tried to lie and tell me that Adele had been crying for 3 hours. But, he was so proud of himself that he couldn't help but brag about how well the night had gone.

It went well...so well that I think I've found myself a replacement! It sounds like Daddy did most of the work, but Memaw got the bottle ready...yay Memaw! I heard that it took about ten minutes to put her down.

Why did I rush home?

No comments: