Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gramps and Gizzy

Gramps and Gizzy arrived on Thursday night, just in time for Miss Adele's bedtime, so yesterday was really our "first" day with them (on this trip). Adele loves watching Gizzy, and he loves watching her so it works out well. He has short hair, so she can't really pull it, but she does love to "pet" him. He jumps every time she does, but he doesn't move away, so he must like it, right?

With a little motivation from her Gramps and her octopus, Adele finally started to really crawl yesterday!!! She also sprouted her fourth tooth, and slept a 10-plus hour stretch last night...YAY! (Maybe it was from all that crawling!)

For dinner we went to Red Lobster for endless shrimp. I actually got seconds of BOTH of my kinds of shrimp...and ate it all! Adele was PERFECT at dinner! She ate some of her toast while we ate bread and salads, and then I stretched a jar of green beans throughout our whole meal so she didn't get bored. She loved munching lemons and watching people walk by as well. I'm actually not sure she fussed at all yesterday. She woke up from both naps "talking" to herself, and was just a hapy girl all day! Yay!

You know that since Gramps is here, there are TONS of pictures, but I haven't uploaded any yet, so check back in later!

No comments: