Thursday, September 25, 2008

So Much for Going Swimming...

I figured that Adele was going to take her next nap around 2 or 2:30, so at 1:00 I decided we'd go to the Y and go swimming. I was planning on nursing her just before we left since she usually nurses around 1:00 anyway.

As I was putting her suit on her she started rubbing her eyes and snuggling into me. I figured she was just hungry, so I hurried to get her suit on and started nursing her. She was asleep almost instantly! I put her in her crib and she's been out for a while now.

I'm a little bit worried, because Adele NEVER goes down early for a nap (lately she won't go down for a nap without a fuss either...) I guess it could be from teething, or a growth spurt or something. Or maybe she just didn't want to swim and figured this was the easiest way out of it???

Oh well...I'll try not to worry too much. Maybe when she wakes up we can head over to the Y.

No comments: