This morning, Adele and I came sleepily downstairs and went to go veg out on the couch. (She's so snuggly in the morning, it's one of the only times she'll just sit with you on your lap). Well, that worked for about twenty seconds, until she saw the new toy. Then she got SO excited. She started breathing hard and her little arms and legs wouldn't stop going! I set her down at it, and she probably would've stayed there ALL day if it hadn't been for us grownups trying to keep her on a "schedule" (you know, eating, sleeping, changing diapers, all that boring stuff....)
I know these pictures aren't the best, but she was WAY too busy playing to look up at mommy!
4 comments:
that toy is super cute! where did you get it? I bet D would like it too!! She is so cute!
That is a really cool toy!!
(PS-this is johnstonw or wlj002 on babyfit---I just changed my username...)
What a busy little sweetheart!!!
I want to see some pictures of Miss Adele with her Memaw!
Post a Comment