Friday, September 5, 2008

We Miss You, Daddy!

But we're having fun here too...

Here are some pictures of how Miss Adele spent her day. It was a good day...much better than yesterday! Much less screaming! Much less driving! Much less pouring rain...yay!

Adele shows Gramps the funny doggies outside of the door.

Here she is trying watermelon for the first time...she liked it!

Gramps gave her this spoon to play with:

Here's how she looked when I tried to take it away:

And here she is when I gave it back again....much better, Mommy!

After a fun-filled day, it was time for a bath in the kitchen sink. She loved it, but kept reaching for the dirty dishes on the other side...


We went out to breakfast this morning with Great Grandpa and some aunts and uncles. After breakfast, Adele took a 2 hour nap. When she woke up, we went to Toys R Us, where Memaw picked out a present for our Ellie Belly. After Toys R Us, we stopped by a daycare where I used to work, and Miss Adele met my old college friend, Tanya (and some other wonderful gals who I worked with years ago).

All in all, it was a pretty busy day, and I'm worn out! Tomorrow we're going to the zoo, and I'm pretty excited about it after watching Miss Adele watch the little dogs all day today!

No comments: