Tuesday, March 11, 2008

7 Weeks Already???



These are from last night. Look at little Miss Houdini!! Her hands should be INSIDE the swaddle...

It's Tuesday so I don't want to say too much too soon.

1 comment:

Katie said...

YAY! I finally made it to Indianapolis to meet my niece! She's adorable. One of her mom's co-workers came over this afternoon, a few minutes after I finally arrived. We had a nice visit, but Adele was a little bit of a fuss-budget! Her mom says that might be a new fuss period in the day. (Adele says: "ha! Here's what I think of schedules, mom!") Her dad was out with his buddies, but he brought home chocolate cake - yum. Oh yeah - and the best part - her mom took Cookie for a walk, and I got to stay home with Adele all by myself. We played under her mobile for a while, then we walked around, and I sang her the Gomez song "See the World" because when her mom sits Adele up facing away from her (does that make sense?) her mom says, "do you want to see the world?" Adele likes the song. Okay, time to look at the cutie again.