Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Seven???

I am pretty sure that Adele's favorite number is 7. She was 7 days late (nope, I'll never let her forget it..and yes, I know that due dates are just a guess) and then last night, at 7 weeks old, she slept 7 hours straight!!!

It was a good Tuesday! She had 2 visitors, one from my school and Aunt Katie! She was pretty fussy in the afternoon, but that has been her pattern, so we forgave her! It took 2 tries to get her to sleep again, but I blame Daylight Savings Time...what kind of crazy idea is that? Whoever thought of it surely didn't have a new baby who was finally getting on a schedule!!!

Today she has been a little peach as well. Mommy and Daddy escaped for an hour or two and left her with her first official babysitter, Aunt Katie. They survived each other! I called home once (not really to check in, I had to figure out what Aunt Katie wanted us to bring her for lunch) and she wasn't screaming! Always a good sign!






Well, itsy bitsy was sleeping, but from the noise that just radiated from her bottom half, I'm guessing not for long!

No comments: