The highlight of our day came tonight after dinner. Adele was talking up a storm with daddy. He kept repeating, "aye aye aye" and she mimiced him...not once, but twice!!! We both heard her!
She had a second day in a row with no naps unless I was holding her (and those only lasted a few minutes at most...), but she was much happier today. I was able to put her down when she was awake and happy, but she didn't want me out of her sight. We played a lot of "spin the doggies" to save my aching back! I'm hoping this is a growth spurt!
2 comments:
I tried to teach her the quadratic formula, but she kept messing up the denominator.
I love that picture where she is in the princess outfit and is laying on the multi-colored blanket in her pack 'n play. Too cute!!!
Post a Comment