Today it was two something new's! She rolled from her back to her side a few times, and once she went from her side to her back all on her own. She also has been lifting her head like a pro during tummy time. My pictures don't quite do her justice! I can't believe how much she has changed since January!!!
She was quite the smiley, flirty thing this morning...Mommy likes that! We slept in until almost 10 again! I think I have to convince Daddy to buy a black-out shade for her room (yes, I tried to do that this summer...) so she'll sleep in HER room after 7 AM...it's SO bright in there, I'd rather bring her into my room and get an extra hour or two of sleep rather than put her back in her crib just knowing she'll stay up!
I took her in the stroller which she hated (as usual). I think it's her snowsuit that she doesn't like...that and her hat! It was only in the 40's, so I put both on her. She was also tired and kept falling asleep, then she'd startle and realize that she was bundled up and start screaming again. Cookie was good about it though...especially since Clutch was out and barking for her! (I wouldn't have taken her to see him today anyhow...too muddy!!!)
Well, that's it for now...just a regular Monday! Tomorrow's Tuesday, so I'm preparing for the worst but hoping for the best!
Argh...I've been waiting for like 20 minutes for this site to upload my pictures...guess you'll get those later!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ONLY in the 40s?!?!?!?! Frodo says, "If you let me come visit with my girl I promise I'll share my pig's ear with the baby. Heck, I'll even share my ball and blanket with her, if I can just get away from these piles of snow for a while." He also wants you to know that we consider ourselves lucky if it gets into the 30s!
Post a Comment