Today we had our first playdate at our house. Katie C. and Alex came over. Alex is just 2 days older than Ellie. Jill came too. Poor Jill had to listen to Katie and I trade war stories about motherhood! Adele did well, especially considering that she woke up for good at about 3 AM...yikes!!! We survived it...I have to remember how lucky we've been so far that Adele sleeps at night!!!
She took a few cat naps today, about half an hour each, but she didn't fight falling asleep too much (which was nice, because we had visitors!!!)
She's playing happily with Daddy right now, but just had a huge poop! I'd better go assist the diaper changing!
No pictures yesterday or today...oh no! I hope I haven't missed anything! I'll have to dig out the camera tonight and get some good shots of Ellie and Daddy...he'll be playing Rock Band, his Boston songs are out today!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment