Monday, March 31, 2008

Another Busy Weekend





Greg, Tim, Laura and James came down to visit this weekend. We had a good time. We woke up to an awesome breakfast that Daddy prepared...who knew he was such a chef? He also made lunch (hotdogs and brats) and dinner (beefy cheesy nachos). The weather was nice so Tim, Laura and I took James and Cookie to the park while Daddy and Greg watched Adele. We would have needed 2 cars to get both babies to the park (and all five adults) and Adele probably would have just screamed, knowing how much she loves both car rides and stroller rides!

She has had the same bedtime/midnight feeding/wake up times for 4 days in a row!!! Daddy and I are thinking that we'll be able to start moving her bedtime closer to 8 now since she is getting a little routine down! She has also been going back to sleep in her own bed after her midnight feeding (well, except for last night, but that was my fault because I fell asleep).

Well, Daddy and I are watching a movie and it will be time to feed her soon.

No comments: