She continued to have a great day yesterday, and although she didn't go to sleep on our first try, I think Daddy and I got a routine for OURSELVES to help put her to bed! (Can you tell that I am DETERMINED to have some sort of routines in place??!!)
She definitely needs to be swaddled, she slept 6 hours straight, and I had a hard time waking her up to feed her. I didn't swaddle her when I put her back down after that first feeding, and she was pretty much up from 3:30 to 5:45 wanting to be held. When Daddy's alarm went off at 6 (and she was fussing in bed...), he brought her to me and she slept by me until 9! I don't want to get into the habit of bringing her into bed with me every morning (mostly because I'm not free to wake up and do my own stuff then if she's cradled in my arm!) so I think I'm going to try and keep her swaddled all night.
I think she likes being swaddled, but I'm not going to do it during the day. As you can see from the picture, she loves having her hands up! She gets that from mommy!
I have to cut her nails, but I want to let her sleep for a while before I attempt to do that. I also was planning on getting groceries today (which works best when she's asleep!) But, nails MUST come first, I'm sick of getting scratched! Oh...and she's started pulling my hair! Ouch! Whenever I have her up on my shoulder, she grabs a handfull and holds on for dear life...it's like she's a little baby monkey clinging to her mommy!
Oh, and I suppose I should eat lunch...
No comments:
Post a Comment