Monday, March 3, 2008

My first Blog!

March 3: Monday

Woo-hoo! I'm going to start blogging! Miss Ellie-Belly is sleeping right now, so it's a perfect time to start!

However, I do wish she'd wake up. I've been waiting for my Maya Wrap baby sling since last Tuesday (our REALLY rough day) and it finally arrived...just in time for her to eat and go to sleep. I guess the good part is that I watched the informational dvd (yes, it was completely necessary!!!) while she ate, and I've been playing with the sling while she naps. Hopefully she'll wake up happy and I can put her right in!

We've had a really good day today! She woke up earlier than I'd like (and went to bed later...), but such is life! She did give me a nice 6 hour stretch that probably would've been longer, but I woke her up to eat. She was pretty much all smiles this morning. I tried to take some pictures, but she's not very cooperative! She's the queen of making a funny face just as I push the button!

I was brave and took both of my girlies for a walk down the "lane." It took 2 tries to get Ellie into the stroller without fussing (I had to feed her) but she smiled the whole way. Cookie was great too, but she really wanted to go play with Clutch instead of going home. At the apex of our struggle, it started to rain. She must have sensed my concern (I didn't have a blanket or anything for Adele to keep her dry) and she sulkingly (is that a word?) walked home.

Well, I suppose there's laundry or something to be done...

No comments: